RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Radio - The Way It is Now (was The other Bay Area format flip: Oldies 1510 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/29075-radio-way-now-re-other-bay-area-format-flip-oldies-1510-a.html)

Hawkeye Joe November 1st 04 03:25 PM

Radio - The Way It is Now (was The other Bay Area format flip: Oldies 1510

(David Kaye) wrote in message . com...

Oh, the American public does not like to be entertained. This is why
cable systems have 175 channels of nothing. People seem to want only
inoffensive mindlessness they don't have to think about or something
cult-like that defines their generation or their roots.

Precisely! I couldn't have put it better myself. ;)

Do you mind if I quote ya on that??

David Kaye November 2nd 04 08:30 PM

(Hawkeye Joe) wrote:

Oh, the American public does not like to be entertained. This is why
cable systems have 175 channels of nothing. People seem to want only
inoffensive mindlessness they don't have to think about or something
cult-like that defines their generation or their roots.

Precisely! I couldn't have put it better myself. ;)

Do you mind if I quote ya on that??

Sure. Just get my name right.