RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Playlist-Tuned In Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/29091-playlist-tuned-radio.html)

Dave A November 3rd 04 05:24 AM

Playlist-Tuned In Radio

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773 Fax 1-905-883-4337
Email

Top 10
Nov. 3 - 9, 2004 Show 679
#W LW TW Song Artist
Company
7 2 1 Nova Heart (Remix) The Spoons
Hi-Bias/Warner
5 3 2 Sand In My Shoes Dido
BMG
5 4 3 (Reach Up For The) Sunrise Duran Duran
Sony
3 6 4 King Of The Dancehall Beenie Man
Virgin/EMI
3 7 5 Lose My Breath Destiny's Child
Sony
8 1 6 Cadillac Dress (Remix) soulDecision
Sextant/EMI
1 - 7 Crabbuckit K-OS
Virgin/EMI
1 - 8 I Want More Part 2 Faithless
BMG
1 - 9 Get This The Runners
D-Noy
1 - 10 Iko Iko Guy Delicious
D-Noy

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

*If you know of any stations that would be interested
in airing Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
or any dance artists that want to be intervewed on the
show, contact me by phone, fax or email.
Check out our website at:
www.tunedinradio.com

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com