RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   [Airwaves] What AM Station do you miss the most? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/29234-%5Bairwaves%5D-re-what-am-station-do-you-miss-most.html)

Dan Buoy December 18th 04 06:00 PM

[Airwaves] What AM Station do you miss the most?

htmldiv style='background-color:'DIV class=RTE
PBRThe station that I miss the most is 15KSTP The Music Station from St. Paul, Minnesota./P
PAlthough I have never been to the land of four zillion lakes, KSTP boomed into Saskatchewan and that was good enough for me.  Hines and Bush, Big Al Davis, Scott Shannon, I liked./P
PWPTR Albany, New York weren't too shabby either.BR/P
PDan Shields, Ottawa.BR/P/DIV/div/html