RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Top 10 of 2004 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/29295-top-10-2004-a.html)

Dave Aptheker January 3rd 05 06:28 AM

Top 10 of 2004

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773 Fax 1-905-883-4337
Email

Top 10 of 2004

Song Artist Company
1 You Make Me Feel Brand New (Remix) Simply Red simplyred.com
2 Lose My Breath Destiny's Child Sony
3 All Nite (Don't Stop) Janet Virgin/EMI
4 Love's Divine (Remix) Seal Warner
5 You Promised Me (Tu Es Foutu) Ingrid Capitol
6 Fake (Remix) Simply Red simplyred.com
7 Luv 2 Luv Suzanne Palmer Star 69
(Reach Up For The) Sunrise Duran Duran Sony
8 As The Rush Comes Motorcycle Ultra/EMI
9 Heartattack Jahkey B. feat. Satta Star 69
10 Amazing (Remix) George Michael Sony
Love Me Right Angel City feat. Lara McAllen Ultra/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

*If you know of any stations that would be interested in airing Tuned In
Radio, any dance artists that want to be intervewed on the show or anyone
wishing to advertise, contact me by phone, fax or email.
Check out our website at:
www.tunedinradio.com

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!