RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   WOOD radio; Gr. Rapids, Mi- calls others "LIARS"- no proof (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/62937-wood-radio%3B-gr-rapids-mi-calls-others-%22liars%22-no-proof.html)

[email protected] January 28th 05 05:54 PM

WOOD radio; Gr. Rapids, Mi- calls others "LIARS"- no proof

Wood radio-am1300's paid commentator calls national celebrities "liars"
on the air. When asked to give examples and explain (by email)- there
is no answer!

Christopher C. Stacy January 29th 05 06:49 PM

writes:

Wood radio-am1300's paid commentator calls national celebrities "liars"
on the air. When asked to give examples and explain (by email)- there
is no answer!

Misterkook, why do you listen to such stations?
Alternatively, why don't you start up your own station?

[email protected] February 20th 05 06:21 PM

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
writes:

Wood radio-am1300's paid commentator calls national celebrities

"liars"
on the air. When asked to give examples and explain (by email)-

there
is no answer!

Misterkook, why do you listen to such stations?
Because I can't get Tom Harmon and Air America Radio where I live!

It's impossible to get accurate information on the radio around Grand
Rapids, Mi.