RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Would like feedback about becoming a private FM translator for commercial station. (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/63982-would-like-feedback-about-becoming-private-fm-translator-commercial-station.html)

KG4CYB February 8th 05 05:15 AM

Would like feedback about becoming a private FM translator for commercial station.

Would like to translate a 50,000 watt Earth station located aprox 55
miles from the home qth. I think it would put me at about 15dbu
contour. Anyways before I ramble on, Does or has anyone
operate/operated their own translator? Any experience would be
helpful.

aussieseek.com February 10th 05 08:25 PM

what do you want to relay?