RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Recording radio on line (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/66533-recording-radio-line.html)

Tony March 11th 05 06:36 AM

Recording radio on line

I'm trying to record radio being played via RealPlayer, but when I use the
software OPD2d, it will save a file, but when I try to play the file I get
this message from RealPlayer

This clip cannot be played, it contains unexpected data may be corrupt.

I've tried a few times.

I have the latest version of all software, and am using Xp.

Any clues on how I can solve this?

thanks

Charlie March 12th 05 04:49 PM

Tony wrote:
I'm trying to record radio being played via RealPlayer, but when I use the
software OPD2d, it will save a file, but when I try to play the file I get
this message from RealPlayer

This clip cannot be played, it contains unexpected data may be corrupt.

I've tried a few times.

I have the latest version of all software, and am using Xp.

Any clues on how I can solve this?

thanks

Can't help you with that program Tony, but I have used Total Recorder to
to record various streams without a problem. I record one program a
week which is a "real audio" stream and archive it to CD-R and it's been
OK every time I've done it.

Charlie

--
To respond by Email remove never- from address