RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   For sale: Partial ownership in LPTV station in Delaware. (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/66890-sale-partial-ownership-lptv-station-delaware.html)

Meyer Gottesman March 16th 05 04:12 AM

For sale: Partial ownership in LPTV station in Delaware.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkkkk!) Hi!

Partial ownership in new LPTV station in very rich and
nice Delaware beach resort city. Everyone knows of
this place! When you contact me and ID yourself
properly, I will gladly disclose the city of license.

I own the UHF low power TV construction permit (CP).

This is a joint venture and there is an element of
risk. You could lose all or part of your investment.
You heard it first here, kiddies! (grin).

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome.

My tel. is: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. Call anytime
day or night.