RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Recording ont the net (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/66891-recording-ont-net.html)

Tony March 16th 05 04:12 AM

Recording ont the net

I'm trying to record radio being played via RealPlayer, but when I use the
software OPD2d, it will save a file, but when I try to play the file I get
this message from RealPlayerThis clip cannot be played, it contains
unexpected data may be corrupt.

I've tried a few times. I have the latest version of all software, and am
using Xp.Any clues on how I can solve this?

Someone recomended 'Set your sound card to record "What U Hear". Open any
audio editor or Windows sound recorder, press record and play what you want
to record.'

But there doesn't seem to be this option with this software.

Any suggestions?

thanks