RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   need old Musak audio tape (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/68159-need-old-musak-audio-tape.html)

ken kushnir April 2nd 05 07:46 AM

need old Musak audio tape

I am looking for either LP or tape of some old Musak music, (sting orchestra
with horns etc) from the 50's or 60's for a production piece. Or some info
where I might be able to glom on to some, would appreciate any info,
and thanks for listening!
ken

fredtv April 6th 05 04:01 AM

Try any shop that deals in used vinyl.
Your public library may carry string orchestra recordings, too.
But make sure you respect the appropropriate copyrights.