Old April 6th 05, 04:01 AM
Meyer Gottesman

Default airwaves-digest V2004 #399

I would think Glen Baxter needs to be locked up, not
sent to the ARRL! (Glare!)

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

Old April 11th 05, 03:37 AM
Roland Stiner

I would think Glen Baxter needs to be locked up, not
sent to the ARRL! (Glare!)

I think the ARRL needs all the help they can get. Only 1/6 of all hams are
members so they lack credibility with the FCC. They need to be more
inclusive and this is one way of doing it.

Roland, NK2U