RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Pat Chamburs of WMNF, WFLA, WDAE, WABA-WYNG and others (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/69225-pat-chamburs-wmnf-wfla-wdae-waba-wyng-others.html)

[email protected] April 18th 05 10:47 PM

Pat Chamburs of WMNF, WFLA, WDAE, WABA-WYNG and others

Pat Chamburs, the 80 year old host of the Jaaz and Jive - Pat Chamburs
show on WMNF 88.5 is retiring. He previously worked at WFLA starting
in the 1950's WDAE and I believe WABA/WYNG. His radio station is
hosintg party for him and I am collecting stories. If you have some
fond or funny memories of Pat Chamburs while at WMNF or at any of the
other radio stations he worked at (WFLA, WDAE, WYNG-WABA) please add
them as comments at my blog. For more details see
http://seminoleheights.blogspot.com/...-chamburs.html

Thanks,

David Banghart

www.seminoleheights.blogspot.com