RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Competition for Radio Australia (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/69226-competition-radio-australia.html)

[email protected] April 18th 05 10:47 PM

Competition for Radio Australia

Radio 2 in Australia Dishes up a Winner

At Last

Movement at the Station... Good on ya Andrew, Lee and all at 2

Sure Youre Not Radio 1 ?

Look out NOVA

Keith

A New website as well for Radio 2

http://www.radio2.com.au/

And Now if youre an Aussie Overseas in from Bali to Bahrain,In Shanghai

or Singaporem New Delhi to New Guinea at Last Radio Australia has some
competition.

Its sure to be a lot more popular than what the ABC/Radio Australia
dishes up

Radio 2 is the only national commercial digital broadcaster on the
digital audio channel of the Austar [channel 2] and Foxtel [channel
831] subscription TV platforms and is also the only Australian
commercial radio broadcaster to transmit on the WorldSpace Asia digital

satellite platform into South East Asia and Northern Australia
including Darwin.

Posted on these Google Newsgroups

http://groups-beta.google.com/=ADgro...adio.broadcast

http://groups-beta.google.com/=ADgro...d=AD-Narrowca=
..=2E.

http://groups-beta.google.com/=ADgro...r=ADoadcasting

http://groups-beta.google.com/=ADgroup/aus.radio

aus.radio I Australian-Community-and-=ADNarrowcast Radio I
aus.radio.showprep google groups Apr 18, 2:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: aus.radio.broadcast
From: "aus.radio I Australian-Community-and-Narrowcast Radio I
aus.radio.showprep google groups" - Find messages
by this author
Date: 18 Apr 2005 14:15:38 -0700
Subject: Radio 2 Dishes up a Winner
original | Remove | Report Abuse

With a WorldSpace Receiver for instance our Troops in IRAQ
Can hear Radio 2 24/7

http://www.worldspace.com/cove=ADragemaps/asiastar.html