RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Podcasting info (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/71159-podcasting-info.html)

[email protected] May 17th 05 07:55 PM

Podcasting info

I am seeking to podcast. I have broadcasted wiamp, but never
Podcasting. On some padcast websites do we donload our 3mp into a file?
Is DSL necessary?

Thanks
Tino

Jude May 30th 05 10:09 PM

Tino,

I am seeking to podcast. I have broadcasted wiamp, but never
Podcasting. On some padcast websites do we donload our 3mp into a file?
Is DSL necessary?

You would have to host the MP3 file on the Internet you can look at Libsyn. I
would suggest using FeedForAll's software for creating the podcast feed - there
is a tutorial at: http://www.feedforall.com/podcasting-tutorial.htm

Best
Jude