Old May 23rd 05, 12:25 AM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership of new LPTV in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaakkk!!!) Hi!

Partial ownership in new low power TV station licensed
to serve Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Channel 59, 20,000
watts ERP, 24 hour license.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome.

You can request a free copy of the business plan. It
is in Word format. I can send it via email attachment.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV