Old May 23rd 05, 03:21 PM
Gary Burke

Default THE fastest growing Rock music station on the Internet?

THE fastest growing Rock music station on the Internet?

Is Radio Free Colorado. http://www.radiofreecolorado.net

To everyone concerned, regarding the Listenership Statistics for Radio
Free Colorado, some of you may find these numbers of interest:

SHOUTCAST TTSL REPORT (TTSL)= Total Time Spent Listening
Report Date: Sunday 05/22/2005 12:00:01 AM EST

Radio Free Colorado is ranked #159 overall of #3,229 SHOUTcast radio
stations. This is after only 16 weeks of on-the-air operation.

SHOUTcast 30 day rolling total, taken from 30 days of data:

POSITION: #159

TTSL (Hrs): 112,014

# TUNE-INS: 367,715

5-MIN-TUNE-INS (Converted Listeners): 78,883

After only 16 weeks we are experiencing excellent listenership,
considering we are a non-commercial Station.

We are on the list of the top 10 fastest-growing commercial-free
stations in operation.

In Germany, we are ranked #4 overall of 2,546 Stations on the statistic
tracking website: Liveradio.de Internet Radio Station Guide.

We broadcast a high-fidelity signal in 128k and 32k MP3PRO.

(DSL/CABLE/T1+) Listeners can tune-in to the 128 kbps broadcast by using
the following station "URL": http://66.160.128.50:6950

(Dial-Up Modem) Listeners can tune-in to the 32 kbps broadcast by using
the following station "URL": http://209.51.162.163:8560

Signed,

Gary Burke
Station Manager
Radio Free Colorado
www.radiofreecolorado.net

Now a "Top 20 Internet Station of Rock" -- Worldwide

Note: Radio Free Colorado is interested in joining
a well-established media entertainment network.

Interested parties may contact Gary Burke via our website.

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 11:44 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM