RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   anyone looking to dump 10" reels? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/72658-anyone-looking-dump-10%22-reels.html)

bbrent June 11th 05 07:26 PM

anyone looking to dump 10" reels?

Hi

this post didn't seem to make it through last time - I'm looking for
reasonably priced 10" reels (for 1/4" tape) - they can be full or empty
- possibly old syndicated show you have hanging about - I'm on Long
Island.

Thanks
bill

Scott Dorsey June 13th 05 07:16 PM

In article , bbrent wrote:

this post didn't seem to make it through last time - I'm looking for
reasonably priced 10" reels (for 1/4" tape) - they can be full or empty
- possibly old syndicated show you have hanging about - I'm on Long
Island.

Tape Warehouse has flanges for $4 or so a pair, brand new from Acrometals.
Be sure to ask for screw kits and hubs along with them.
--scott

bbrent June 16th 05 05:56 PM

Thanks - when I contacted them - the price was over $10 a pair with the
screw kits - which is probably fair - but I need about 50 of them. So I
thought if I could give somebody in the group $5 each for used ones
they might have collecting dust - everybody wins.

bill

Scott Dorsey June 17th 05 06:23 PM

In article , bbrent wrote:
Thanks - when I contacted them - the price was over $10 a pair with the
screw kits - which is probably fair - but I need about 50 of them. So I
thought if I could give somebody in the group $5 each for used ones
they might have collecting dust - everybody wins.

That's crazy... I just ordered 25 of them last week. Are you sure we're
talking to the same folks?
--scott