RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Dance Chart June 15 - 21, 2005 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/72999-dance-chart-june-15-21-2005-a.html)

[email protected] June 17th 05 06:23 PM

Dance Chart June 15 - 21, 2005

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773 Fax 1-905-883-4337
Email

Top 10
June 15 - 21, 2005 Show 711
#W LW TW Song Artist Company
6 1 1 Crucial K-OS EMI
6 2 2 I Don't Know Dam Sweet D-Noy
4 3 3 Owner Of A Lonely Heart Max Graham vs. Yes Hi-Bias/Warner
3 5 4 Jetstream (Remix) New Order London/Warner
3 6 5 First Day (Remix) Timo Maas Warner
2 10 6 Till There Was You Rachael Starr Hi-Bias/Warner
8 4 7 Rise Again DJ Sammy feat. Loona Super M/Bahia
1 - 8 Waterman Olav Basoski Hi-Bias/Warner
1 - 9 Sound Of The Drum Suzanne Palmer Star 69
1 - 10 Jerk It Out Caesars Virgin/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

*If you know of any stations that would be interested in airing Tuned
In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation or any dance artists that want
to be interviewed on the show, contact me by phone, fax or email.
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published
listings, serviced product and media attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com