RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Cool Traxx Radio Show (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/74938-cool-traxx-radio-show.html)

Glenn Sauter July 20th 05 10:19 PM

Cool Traxx Radio Show

We have just launched a new show called the Cool Traxx Radio Show. It's
currently running as part of the Hits Of Yesteryear stream. We play the
best tunes of the last 25 years. Cool stuff from Katrina & The Waves to
Bowling For Soup. Don't worry the Hits of Yesteryear hasn't been
hi-"jack"ed as in some other cases. It's a separate. I would like to
encourage PD's to give it a listen or comtact me for more info.

http://www.hitsofyesteryear.com