RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Clear Channel (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/76989-clear-channel.html)

[email protected] August 25th 05 05:12 AM

Clear Channel

Clear Channel Cruises Really!

Yes kids book your trip with Clear Channel Cruises! Take a

6
day cruise to wonderful anyplace and enjoy the oldies

(LIVE)
- Hear the Spinners and Four Tops, plus party on the boat
with the gang..

Now take this same business model and you get.

Clear Channel Septic Cleaner…

Get your septic tank sucked dry, plus meet ZZ Top
They’ll be driving the truck.

Clear Channel Cars.

Buy a new Ford and take a test drive with the Grassroots
(all of them) LOL

And my all time favorite!

Clear Channel Atomic Bombs

Rush your order of bombs today to Clear Channel Atomic

Bombs
and well special
ship autographed hand grenades from the stars.

Clear Channel has just one goal, total world domination.

I guess radio isn’t so good these days and they need new
revenue sources

Sorry I couldn’t resist.