RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   How to Hook Up Powered Antenna to Boom Box... (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/76990-how-hook-up-powered-antenna-boom-box.html)

[email protected] August 25th 05 05:12 AM

How to Hook Up Powered Antenna to Boom Box...

I have a powered FM antenna that I would like to enhance the reception
for a standard type boombox with a standard telescoping antenna.

The antenna I purchased was the Terk Q.

The hookup it has looks almost like a coaxial hookup (like for cable
tv), but it isn't threaded.

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to where I can
get information to do this? I get a little better reception now, but I
think if it was actually connected somehow, it would be much better.

Thank you for all your help!

--Dan