Old October 9th 05, 09:51 PM
CA was in NJ

Jen Grier wrote:

I'm the technician for WRMC, Moravian's intranet-only (only on campus)
streaming broadcast radio station. We'd like to go Internet-wide, but the
FCC site is quite confusing. Anyone have experience with the licensing
involved in the change? The technology end is ready, but I wouldn't want to
unleash us against the law, you know? We don't have any other licenses that
I know of at this time. Thank you for your input!

You don't need an FCC license. You DO need licenses from the copyright
holders, but that is true of your current setup as well as a net-wide setup.

Old October 9th 05, 09:51 PM
N9OGL

Default Licenses for Internet Broadcasts

there is no licensing for Internet radio
Todd N9OGL