RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   927 Jill-fm (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/80145-927-jill-fm.html)

kg6bwp October 19th 05 05:39 AM

927 Jill-fm

Hello I'm Nick from Apple Valley, Cali. I think 927 JILL-FM is a great station for the ladies that love that type of music. That makes me think about launching NICK-FM for the guys. LOL.. It's a thought right? I agree with everyone I think they should reach out to some local businesses outside Ventura, the 805/818 and maybe look into providing commerials for the IE, Antelope Valley, Victor Valley, And other areas where they are heared.