RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Radio Production Music Beds (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/82858-re-radio-production-music-beds.html)

Craig Jackman November 26th 05 06:19 PM

Radio Production Music Beds

ant ) writes:
Does anyone know of any newsgroups where I can download Production
Music Beds? I'm just doing some experimenting in a home studio and
looking for some beds to play around with. I figured there must be a
group somewhere with these. Any help would be great.

Please reply to this group.

Thanks,
Ant

None free that I know of, something about copyright issues I guess. If
you are just playing around and experimenting, just use commerical music
CDs. Don't do that if you plan on selling your services to a client though.