RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Help Defeat Ill-Conceived FLA Radio Law (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/84111-re-help-defeat-ill-conceived-fla-radio-law.html)

Steve Sobol December 11th 05 08:02 PM

Help Defeat Ill-Conceived FLA Radio Law

David Eduardo wrote:

I=B4ll voice my concern about the ARRL, not the law.

The law sucks too, regardless of the suckage level of ARRL. :

The law may need revision, but endangerment of public safety and=20
interference with licensed communications channels is not something to =

be=20
quibbled with.=20

No argument there. However, heavy-handed legislation doesn't help matters.

--=20
Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307