RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Highly Sensitive AM *and* FM Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/86599-re-highly-sensitive-am-%2A%2A-fm-radio.html)

Steve Stone January 17th 06 05:30 AM

Highly Sensitive AM *and* FM Radio

I second the GE Superradio for less than $50, but with a caveat.
GO to the SuperRadio Yahoo Group and carefully review the different
reception results found on different sub models.

Others

If you can find one I've been pleased with AM and FM reception of my Sangean
ATS-803A ( 1989 vintage)

Have some money to spare ? Consider the mono table top Boston Acoustics
Receptor for $150 at Best Buy.

All radios above have connections for external AM and FM antennas.