RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   request for a paper titled "IBOC Interleaver Design and Simulation Results"! (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/95557-request-paper-titled-iboc-interleaver-design-simulation-results.html)

ren May 31st 06 03:53 AM

request for a paper titled "IBOC Interleaver Design and Simulation Results"!

can anyone help me find the paper titled "IBOC Interleaver Design and
Simulation Results",written by Kroeger, B., and Cammarata, D.?

May be published in Radio World, Vol. 22 No. 2, January 21, 1998, pp.
20-21 !

if whoever has this paper ,could you mind sharing with me,and
contacting with me.

thanks in advanced!