Old August 5th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Swamp Angel wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message

classic example of the old saying, "You just can't fix stupid."

Markieboy, like the Toad, Steveo, and Woger have no life, that's why
they spend every waking minute on the Internet hurling insults.

no comander I don't I do sned all the time I am trying to work a
digital mode also on the internet though

Old August 6th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
What honor? Markieboy has no honor.

Got that straight.

Hi no-code cmdr buzz corey, you CB freak. 10-4, and **** you.

Want to get on the air and do a little code?

Sure. What's your call?
Old August 6th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Markieboy, like the Toad, Steveo, and Woger have no life, that's why

they spend every waking minute on the Internet hurling insults.

Those are all ham radio guys except for me, no-code JJ. Woger reminds me of
you, except he's not afraid to identify his call, like you are.

Carry on with your brethren, ****stick. Get your ass back in the sewer ham
groups please. Leave rrcb out of your cross-posts, you spineless ht ****.
Old August 6th 06, 05:29 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

You're putty in his hands, JJ.
Old August 6th 06, 05:34 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, the Lloyd say.

"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Old August 6th 06, 06:09 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

Old August 6th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

Old August 6th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

hmm funny then that dispite the inistance of a lot folks (or at least
enough sock puppets that it looks like a lot of fols hard to tell)
insiting I am beaten about to thrown off my service provider (and from
time tot ime insiting I am going to jail for my interent activites.
nothing of the sort has happened

as I said in what you cut away what I said I would I have done. I have
not done more than I said I would I still have not arrived on a way of
dealing with Woger and Not Lloyd. I hear dave is working on some final
solution of the wismen problem. knowing full well the phrase final
solution in this context likely means roger death or serious injury is
a phrase choose becuase I beleive that is truely the only ay to stop
him, and fear (from the rule of law) that Dave might accualy refrom
some serious violence to the man. It would benifit me yes but remeber
Dave would not be doing it to serve my ends indeed knowing it would
relive ME of wismen as a pian in my rummp might serve to disaude Dave
from such a reckless course of action

I hope he suceeds, that he does within the law, but only time will tell

Old August 6th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

After looking at his fat lardass pic, I will have to recant the meth
statement. He is going to run Papa Johns out of business with a belly like
that.