RadioBanter

-   -   So...stop on by (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/100111-so-stop.html)

A.E. 352 July 29th 06 05:28 AM

So...stop on by

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

Jay in the Mojave July 29th 06 05:20 PM

So...stop on by

Great Web site there A.E. 352:

Sure hope the skip starts ta fire up here shortly. I don't mind fighten
the ol lady when I have ta pull out the Electric Oven or Electric Dryer
to get to the 220 Volt plug for the Big Linear!

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Steveo July 30th 06 05:32 AM

So...stop on by

10-4 with the heavy duty curling iron, Jay. The wimmins freak when they
have to share an almost direct short. (small price)