RadioBanter

-   -   Breaker Breaker - GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER WANTED (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/100406-breaker-breaker-good-buddy-trucker-wanted.html)

[email protected] August 2nd 06 09:06 PM

Breaker Breaker - GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER WANTED

Breaker
Breaker
I am looking for a GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER.
Are you out there good buddy?

I got a hard one waiting for ya....
Lets meet at a truck stop and have some fun.....

I AmnotGeorgeBush August 3rd 06 09:55 PM

Breaker Breaker - GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER WANTED

From:
Breaker
Breaker
I am looking for a GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER.
Are you out there good buddy?
I got a hard one waiting for ya....
Lets meet at a truck stop and have some fun.....
-
Yer too late. N8WWM already plowed through the men's rooms asking the
same thing.

I AmnotGeorgeBush August 3rd 06 09:57 PM

Breaker Breaker - GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER WANTED

From: (Ray*Norshine)
wrote in
:
Breaker
Breaker
I am looking for a GOOD BUDDY TRUCKER.
Are you out there good buddy?
I got a hard one waiting for ya....
Lets meet at a truck stop and have some fun.....
email contact:

Har-Har! I heard the drooling midget got in some more trouble recently.
Freaking felons just can't stay outta trouble.