RadioBanter

-   -   Scott Gilbert has another online breakdown (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/101792-re-scott-gilbert-has-another-online-breakdown.html)

Steveo August 18th 06 05:51 PM

Scott Gilbert has another online breakdown

Scott Gilbert posting as "Mopey Dopey Steveo"
wrote:
Same holds true for any attempts you
make to harm my family on or off my property

Hey crybaby, you invited me to your house in this email, remember?
www.handCast.Biz wrote:

You could come to GA and solve this problem; but I suspect you just like
picking on Doug in real life. I would kick your ass from here back to
Ohio. ----------------------------------------------------------

You keep begging for my attention, and now you curl up into a fetal
position when you finally get it? sheesh you really are a punk.

I'm leaving for Detroit in about an hour, enjoy your latest meltdown
Gilbert.

an old friend August 18th 06 06:08 PM

Steveo has another online breakdown

wrote:
Same holds true for any attempts you
make to harm my family on or off my property

Hey crybaby, you invited me to your house in this email, remember?

even if an invation was extended it can be withdrawn

you hve no right to harass (particularly when you compoplain about
being harrased in turn

cease desist and most esp GROW UP, lerning to mind ones own affairs
would be too