RadioBanter

-   -   PING: Slow Code (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/102048-ping-slow-code.html)

[email protected] August 21st 06 08:00 PM

PING: Slow Code

Wanted to thank you for your posts about the code.

Because of you I just upgraded (Saturday) from technician to general. I
breezed the 5 wpm and am up to around 15wpm according to the W1AW
pratice broadcasts. I never would have bothered to learn CW if it
wasn't for you.

I know I only "need" 5 wpm but I am not going to upgrade to extra until
I can cpy 25 wpm SOLID!

This is in honor of my electronic elmer, Slow Code.

Thanks......