RadioBanter

-   -   You'll certainy never have to use CW to save a life. (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/102666-re-youll-certainy-never-have-use-cw-save-life.html)

Not Lloyd August 27th 06 07:24 PM

You'll certainy never have to use CW to save a life.

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
Slow Code wrote:
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
om...
The Kat wrote:
WHY in the **** are you continuing this thread in a SCANNER newsgroup??

Why in the @!#$% are you posting the identical objection
five times in an ANTENNA newsgroup??

Keep this crap out of rec.radio.amateur.policy!!!

enjoying your trolling SC at least this is on topic unlike most of your
crap

And you will forever be unemployed White Trash, Mark.

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 28th 06 02:23 PM

You'll certainy never have to use CW to save a life.

wrote:
..
since i am empolyeed now ...

Liar.

meltdown in progress

[email protected] August 29th 06 03:11 PM

You'll certainy never have to use CW to save a life.

an old freind to none a nightmare to kids wrote:
wrote:
.
since i am empolyeed now ...

Liar.

me

You don't have a business license, Markie! You aren't in business for
yourself. You are a confirmed liar.

an old friend August 29th 06 04:41 PM

wrote:
an old freind to none a nightmare to kids wrote:

you are obessed ywith raping kids wisemen
You don't have a business license, Markie! You aren't in business for
yourself. You are a confirmed liar.

right I don't have a busness licese , tbut then I don't need one

well you are not confirmed as a peroson

an old friend August 30th 06 03:34 PM

wrote:

right I don't have a busness licese , tbut then I don't need one

Not according to the State of Michigan, you do need one.

cit your source

an old friend August 31st 06 03:36 PM

kook on parade

wrote: