RadioBanter

-   -   Wiseman Reports Back To Work Release (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/103169-wiseman-reports-back-work-release.html)

Not Lloydie September 2nd 06 06:02 AM

Wiseman Reports Back To Work Release

As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

an old friend September 2nd 06 03:00 PM

trolling right along

Not Lloydie wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

where ever he prefers to use will simply be closed but no way Wismen si
on any kind of WORK release

the watchman September 2nd 06 05:31 PM

trolling right along

wow...! you meen roger is a criminal Mark?crap...#@%$* i thot ale use
gays in hare wer niice guys...Hum... ``The Watchman`` I Am Watching
You...

an old friend September 2nd 06 08:20 PM

trolling right along

the watchman wrote:
wow...! you meen roger is a criminal Mark?crap...#@%$* i thot ale use
gays in hare wer niice guys...Hum... ``The Watchman`` I Am Watching

BLGT are generaly prety nice folks the main subcat that isn't is
represented it seem by Wismen those that can't acept the truth about
themselves. they tend to be the worse for violent gay bashing and other
crimes

Lloyd Daugherty September 2nd 06 09:00 PM

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 00:02:15 -0500, Not Lloydie anon@anon wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Where is he jailed? I heard that it was somewhere in Ohio.

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I
want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that [sic]"

In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."

In message .com,
declared "yes so I have?" "what is it to YOU" when
Secwet Woger said, "Marky admits he's been ass****ed!"

the watchman September 2nd 06 10:28 PM

Wiseman Reports Back To Work Release

ah ha ha ha...suckie suckie....what a bunch of morons in here... ``The
Watchman`` i Am Watching You...
Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 00:02:15 -0500, Not Lloydie anon@anon wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Where is he jailed? I heard that it was somewhere in Ohio.

----
In message . com,
fred autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
steveo replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
U-KNOW-WHO wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I

Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD September 4th 06 08:25 AM

2Test Woger wrote:
where he do time?

"Not Lloydie" anon@anon wrote in message
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return
early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Yew meween Woak Wewease!

an old friend September 4th 06 05:25 PM

trolling right along

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
where ever he prefers to use will simply be closed

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie falls for Lardass' lame "he's in jail" lame.

you might be in jail for the weekend I douubt it

but it is clear you lack thesame access to net on weekends that you
have during the week

trolling right along