RadioBanter

-   -   I-70 Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/103217-i-70-radio.html)

Woger Two Test September 3rd 06 12:11 AM

I-70 Radio

hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

Stan de SD September 3rd 06 12:17 AM

I-70 Radio

"Woger Two Test" wrote in message

hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

Is 5kW on a CB band even legal?

Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD September 3rd 06 12:36 AM

I-70 Radio

Stan de SD wrote:
"Woger Two Test" wrote in message

hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

Is 5kW on a CB band even legal?

Bout as much as meth, but you don't get facial deformity and screw up
more stuff.

Slow Code September 3rd 06 01:13 AM

I-70 Radio

"Woger Two Test" wrote in
:

hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

5 KW,

That's big enough to make Dr Death want to give it a facial every night.

SC

Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD September 3rd 06 06:42 AM

I-70 Radio

Trollomatic Inc. wrote:
"Woger Two Test" wrote in message
hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

I have cash buyer waiting to make good on five 1 Kilowatt plus mobile
amplifiers.

Contact me for details. Please no guns, dogs or drugs. I will be armed.

You have bad shoulders and you can't lift all those amps!

Steveo September 3rd 06 07:59 AM

I-70 Radio

"Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD" wrote:
Trollomatic Inc. wrote:
"Woger Two Test" wrote in message
hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

I have cash buyer waiting to make good on five 1 Kilowatt plus mobile
amplifiers.

Contact me for details. Please no guns, dogs or drugs. I will be
armed.

You have bad shoulders and you can't lift all those amps!

The led shield is heavy too ya know.

Woger Two Test September 4th 06 02:34 AM

I-70 Radio

jake was almost out of 5KW models sunday
nite. but he got a truckload of bright-star all modes in
sunday. they real nice and do freeband plus any channul
you want btween 23 mhz & 32 mhz.

an old friend September 4th 06 05:33 PM

I-70 Radio

wrote: