RadioBanter

-   -   SSB Operators Only ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/103864-ssb-operators-only.html)

A.E. 352 September 9th 06 03:59 AM

SSB Operators Only !

Stop by, take a peek...

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

Steveo September 9th 06 04:08 AM

SSB Operators Only !

"A.E. 352" wrote:
Stop by, take a peek...

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

You're almost exceeding the telspam threshold now. :)

A.E. 352 September 9th 06 04:53 AM

SSB Operators Only !

Naaa...I've got a ways to go yet. Besides, Brian is one of the more
intelligent folks out here who actually knows how to use a NG.

Mopey - Dopey - Steveo Parktard September 9th 06 05:03 AM

SSB Operators Only !

A.E. 352 wrote:
Naaa...I've got a ways to go yet. Besides, Brian is one of the more
intelligent folks out here who actually knows how to use a NG.

Maybe he can show Steve Parks. Steve thinks it's a tool for trying to
bring harm to young children.

--
See Steve Parks / MopeyDopey at

Q: Why would Steveo kill a child with crop duster DDT?
A: So Steveo could hide pedophilia charges

Steveo September 9th 06 05:12 AM

SSB Operators Only !

"A.E. 352" wrote:
Naaa...I've got a ways to go yet. Besides, Brian is one of the more
intelligent folks out here who actually knows how to spam a NG.

Can't argue with that, AE.