RadioBanter

-   -   Kneel Before The Mighty N8 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/104717-kneel-before-mighty-n8.html)

[email protected] name September 18th 06 02:26 AM

Kneel Before The Mighty N8

AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

Bill Gates September 18th 06 10:24 AM

Kneel Before The Mighty N8

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:26:08 GMT, wrote:

AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

Why would I go to a truckstop? I work on a computer at an office.

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?

Telstar Electronics September 18th 06 12:45 PM

Kneel Before The Mighty N8

wrote:
AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

Who cares if you don't leave... I'd rather read antikeyclown propaganda
then the nonsense written by Steveo (fertilizer salesman) or Dr.
Coward.

Dr Moe, Dr. Fine, Dr. Coward... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

keyclowns are the squirming worms on the fruit of hobby communications October 5th 06 06:03 AM

Kneel Before The Mighty N8-Griffag wants to, but he only wishes in vain!

Telstar Electronics wrote:
wrote:
AntiKeyclowns will never leave the NG, and you Keyclowns can't do
anything about it. Go on back to the truckstops and get to work.

Who cares if you don't leave... I'd rather read antikeyclown propaganda
then the nonsense written by Steveo (fertilizer salesman) or Dr.
Coward.

Dr Moe, Dr. Fine, Dr. Coward... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Wait til the AKC pops you again...you already cant sell your garbage on
ebay cuzza us. LOL!