RadioBanter

-   -   Has Anyone Noticed (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/104814-has-anyone-noticed.html)

jim September 19th 06 01:47 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

Telstar Electronics September 19th 06 01:59 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

He must be slipping... LOL

www.teltar-electronics.com

Bill Gates September 19th 06 03:04 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:04:51 -0400, jim
wrote:

Telstar Electronics wrote:
jim wrote:

Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

He must be slipping... LOL

www.teltar-electronics.com

Who is 'he' Brian?

Hmmm hey jim I am an old friend from the island and boy do I hope that
you are wrong..... But it would not surprise me!!!

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?

U-Know-Who September 19th 06 03:44 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

He must be slipping... LOL

www.teltar-electronics.com

Are you drunk, Brian? Look at the spam-sig.

[email protected] name September 19th 06 05:10 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

No ****ing and moaning. The AKC APPROVES the distribution of
keyclown amps which self-destruct fail shortly after purchase.

Frank Gilliland September 19th 06 09:03 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:44:33 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote in :

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

He must be slipping... LOL

www.teltar-electronics.com

Are you drunk, Brian? Look at the spam-sig.

ROTFL!!! He claims to be technically proficient enough to design and
build a "premium" amplifier with "quality that is unmatched by any
other builder". But when spamming his wares he can't handle a simple
sig file or spell checker? If he lacks the attention to detail needed
to correctly spell the name of his own company in his 'advertising'
(which is even worse because it was part of the link to his site),
just how good can his amps possibly be?

Who's going to get the amp with the wrong resistor or capacitor
because he didn't 'spell-check' his work?

Telstar Electronics September 19th 06 10:47 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

Frank Gilliland wrote:
ROTFL!!! He claims to be technically proficient enough to design and
build a "premium" amplifier with "quality that is unmatched by any
other builder". But when spamming his wares he can't handle a simple
sig file or spell checker? If he lacks the attention to detail needed
to correctly spell the name of his own company in his 'advertising'
(which is even worse because it was part of the link to his site),
just how good can his amps possibly be?

I guess you never missed a key when typing, huh? That's quite an
accomplishment. Now, if you could just build an amp that worked... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Steveo September 19th 06 11:30 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about it?

Brian slurps the dogie.

Steveo September 19th 06 11:35 AM

Has Anyone Noticed

jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics is advertising an amp to be used on the CB freq's
and not a single word from the so called AKC ****ing or moaning about
it?

He must be slipping... LOL

www.teltar-electronics.com

Are you drunk, Brian? Look at the spam-sig.

Haha, what an asshat.