RadioBanter

-   -   FINALLY...I worked Jay (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/107062-finally-i-worked-jay.html)

A.E. 352 October 15th 06 12:39 AM

FINALLY...I worked Jay

Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put together
ROCKS !!!

Jay in the Mojave October 15th 06 01:15 AM

FINALLY...I worked Jay

Hello A.E. 352:

Your signal had very good audio quality, 5/9 no problem. That President
Radio is working for you.

You where the only station in there at the time. Working on a new 20
Meter Antenna, I was listening in. Kind of neat to hear a little skip
come in after its been so darn dead.

Then I start hearing the Carolinas, Georgia, and then Florida,
Conditions moving around all right. Good to make contact with low power
radios and such.

Jay in the Mojave

Slow Code October 17th 06 01:40 AM

FINALLY...I worked Jay

"A.E. 352" wrote in
:

Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Talking skip on CB is legal.

SC

Bill Gates October 17th 06 02:44 AM

FINALLY...I worked Jay

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:40:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"A.E. 352" wrote in
:

Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Talking skip on CB is legal.

Who gives a **** slow poke?

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?

Slow Code October 19th 06 01:10 AM

FINALLY...I worked Jay

"A.E. 352" wrote in
:

Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Is lower 38 like the good-buddy CB SSB calling freq?

SC