RadioBanter

-   -   To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/107997-re-cancel-someones-posts-control-cancel-header-sufficient.html)

I PUNCE October 27th 06 12:03 AM

To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient?

wrote:
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:07:25 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:22:22 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:10:23 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

I've been lovingly cancelling Mark Morgan's posts, but not all of them
have gone away yet.
not being a Cyber Vandal like yourself I would not much about cancel
posts but I do do it is a violation of the ToS on most every ISP to
use them on somebody else posts

it does your level of desperation that you are discusing even trying

I'm simply taking out the trash.

nah you are just a Cyber Vandal

BTW have you figured out how to comit your cyber vandalism yet?

I GTE IN TO TRUOBEL FORE PUBIC PUNCE. I FEEL LEIK MY CIVIC WRITES AER
BIENG VOILETED. DO ANYONE NOWE OF A CIVIC WRITE GUORP WHOD HLEP ME?
I SHUD BE ABEL TOO PUNCE WHIEREVAR I CHUUSE.

Not Lloyd October 27th 06 01:21 AM

To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient?

"I PUNCE" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

I've been lovingly cancelling Mark Morgan's posts, but not all of them
have gone away yet.
not being a Cyber Vandal like yourself I would not much about cancel
posts but I do do it is a violation of the ToS on most every ISP to
use them on somebody else posts

it does your level of desperation that you are discusing even trying

I'm simply taking out the trash.

nah you are just a Cyber Vandal

Taking out the trash...the White Trash...