RadioBanter

-   -   Show some respect. (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/108555-re-show-some-respect.html)

[email protected] November 2nd 06 11:16 PM

Show some respect.

gwatts wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up and
salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

How about us 13 wpm hams? Should we stand or remain seated while we
laugh at your pomposity?

W8LNA, a 'Lucky 13'er'

SC said "no-codes and nickle hams". what part of that didn;t you get?
you're probably a no code yourself. now do what SC says, learn cw you
stupid *******!

Opus- November 3rd 06 02:37 AM

Show some respect.

On 2 Nov 2006 15:16:17 -0800, spake
thusly:

gwatts wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up and
salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

How about us 13 wpm hams? Should we stand or remain seated while we
laugh at your pomposity?

W8LNA, a 'Lucky 13'er'

SC said "no-codes and nickle hams". what part of that didn;t you get?
you're probably a no code yourself. now do what SC says, learn cw you
stupid *******!

AND gwatts asked about 13 wpm hams, a number that SC did not mention.
Now, don't you have some offs to ****?
--

(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Please note: All unsolicited e-mail sent to me may, at
my discretion, be posted in this newsgroup verbatim.

RadioGuy November 3rd 06 04:14 AM

Show some respect.

In article .com,
says...

gwatts wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up and
salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

How about us 13 wpm hams? Should we stand or remain seated while we
laugh at your pomposity?

W8LNA, a 'Lucky 13'er'

SC said "no-codes and nickle hams". what part of that didn;t you get?
you're probably a no code yourself. now do what SC says, learn cw you
stupid *******!

QUit responding to yourself you dimwit idiot!!

Slow Code November 4th 06 12:17 AM

Show some respect.

Opus- wrote in
:

gwatts wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up
and salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

How about us 13 wpm hams? Should we stand or remain seated while we
laugh at your pomposity?

W8LNA, a 'Lucky 13'er'

SC said "no-codes and nickle hams". what part of that didn;t you get?
you're probably a no code yourself. now do what SC says, learn cw you
stupid *******!

AND gwatts asked about 13 wpm hams, a number that SC did not mention.
Now, don't you have some offs to ****?

Why do No-coders always break down in the middle of an argument and start
spewing profanities? I just don't understand it. It must be do to
limited mental abilities, and bad CB operating habits.

Opus being a canuck probably doesn't help much either.

SC

wîthhËld fØr rËåsØñs Øf ñåtîØñål SËÇürîty November 4th 06 06:48 AM

Show some respect.

****EN MORONS & OFF TOPIC BULL****!

WHO **** CARES SO **** OFF!

Slow Code wrote:

Opus- wrote in
:

gwatts wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

[...]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0645-4, 11/03/2006
Tested on: 11/4/2006 1:48:20 AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0645-4, 11/03/2006
Tested on: 11/4/2006 1:48:34 AM