RadioBanter

-   -   homemade antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/110507-homemade-antenna.html)

[email protected] November 28th 06 02:40 PM

homemade antenna

Hi, I have just acquired 2 CB radions without aerials. I have been to a
radio shop and the aerials are VERY expensive. the guy told me that it
is quite easy to make one at home. I need some really simple directions
on how to make one. Anyone out there can help.

Howard

Vinnie S. November 28th 06 03:14 PM

homemade antenna

On 28 Nov 2006 06:40:40 -0800, wrote:

Hi, I have just acquired 2 CB radions without aerials. I have been to a
radio shop and the aerials are VERY expensive. the guy told me that it
is quite easy to make one at home. I need some really simple directions
on how to make one. Anyone out there can help.

Howard

Do the dipole:

http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/cbmw/antenna_fabri.html

Vinnie S.

Jimmie D November 28th 06 05:38 PM

homemade antenna

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2006 06:40:40 -0800, wrote:

Hi, I have just acquired 2 CB radions without aerials. I have been to a
radio shop and the aerials are VERY expensive. the guy told me that it
is quite easy to make one at home. I need some really simple directions
on how to make one. Anyone out there can help.

Howard

Do the dipole:

http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/cbmw/antenna_fabri.html

Vinnie S.

Just google around, you will find lots of plans that can be built nearly as
easy as putting the ones together out of the box.