RadioBanter

-   -   Sunspot activity (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/111286-sunspot-activity.html)

Jay in the Mojave December 10th 06 03:11 PM

Sunspot activity

Hello All:

Ok got a few e-mails on this one. The sun had a odd ball type Sun Spot
number 930. Very interesting reading at:

http://spaceweather.com/

Jay in the Mojave

U-Know-Who December 10th 06 04:56 PM

Sunspot activity

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Hello All:

Ok got a few e-mails on this one. The sun had a odd ball type Sun Spot
number 930. Very interesting reading at:

http://spaceweather.com/

Jay in the Mojave

Cool site Jay, thanks.

Telstar Electronics December 15th 06 12:26 PM

Sunspot activity

Yes... nice site. I thought this photo was exceptionally good...
http://spaceweather.com/aurora/image...6/Sarkela1.jpg

See the Latest SkyWave RF Linear amplifier at
www.telstar-electronics.com

cmdr buzz corey December 15th 06 08:57 PM

Sunspot activity

Telstar Electronics wrote:
Yes... nice site. I thought this photo was exceptionally good...
http://spaceweather.com/aurora/image...6/Sarkela1.jpg

See the Latest SkyWave RF Linear amplifier at
www.telstar-electronics.c

Another cb splatter box.

Telstar Electronics December 17th 06 03:11 AM

Sunspot activity

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Another cb splatter box.

Thanks for your support...