Old January 16th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Great Product for D104 Mics...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Put more simply, your "hack-&-quack" business plan is doomed to fail.

You seemed to be preoccupied with me failing. Why don't you let me
worry about that. So far... it hasn't happened... and my business is
doing fine. You might want to try and review your own life instead of
everybody elses.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old January 16th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 15 Jan 2007 18:01:55 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
om:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Put more simply, your "hack-&-quack" business plan is doomed to fail.

You seemed to be preoccupied with me failing. Why don't you let me
worry about that. So far... it hasn't happened... and my business is
doing fine.

Uh-huh.

You might want to try and review your own life instead of
everybody elses.

Not "everybody elses" life, Brian.

Your business became my business because of all the techno-BS you
throw around in here with your spam. I figured that it would be much
better if you could actually learn something and provide -useful- and
-accurate- technical advice instead of half-baked misconceptions about
amplifier classes, linearity, modulation, etc, etc. It would be good
for your business and it would be good for the group -- a win-win
scenario. I can't fathom why you, in your apparent desire to build and
grow a successful business, can't see the obvious benefits to such an
approach. Instead, you engage your critics by shoveling more BS on top
of your original piles. You've been doing it in here for ten years and
it just doesn't make sense. That is, unless you're just a hack.

If you're a -real- electronics engineer then let's see the schematic
for your amp. If not then don't expect me or anyone else to cut you
any slack as long as you continue to spam your crap and shovel your BS
in this group. Fair enough?

Old January 16th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

Frank, I will continue to post for another ten years... maybe
longer...LOL... despite your harassment. Actually, it seems good for
business. My customers often comment on your ridiculous attacks.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old January 16th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 16 Jan 2007 02:56:51 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
om:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

Fine with me. You're only hurting yourself.

Actually, it seems good for
business. My customers often comment on your ridiculous attacks.

Uh-huh. You bet, Brian. It's not like your customers can't google your
incompetent ramblings in the archives. Kinda makes you wonder how many
potential customers you -lost- with your technical hocus-pocus, such
as your three square-foot ground plane fiasco. I'll bet -both- of your
customers laughed their asses off with that one..... I know I did!!!

Old January 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Uh-huh. You bet, Brian. It's not like your customers can't google your
incompetent ramblings in the archives. Kinda makes you wonder how many
potential customers you -lost- with your technical hocus-pocus, such
as your three square-foot ground plane fiasco. I'll bet -both- of your
customers laughed their asses off with that one..... I know I did!!!

Frank, you're an old man peering through the NG window... constantly
monitoring what everyone is doing... and in everybody elses business.
Gramps... get a life... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old January 17th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Uh-huh. You bet, Brian. It's not like your customers can't google your
incompetent ramblings in the archives. Kinda makes you wonder how many
potential customers you -lost- with your technical hocus-pocus, such
as your three square-foot ground plane fiasco. I'll bet -both- of your
customers laughed their asses off with that one..... I know I did!!!

BTW Brian, you never did give us your formula. Still perusing websites to
find one? "LOL"

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:21:33 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
roups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Uh-huh. You bet, Brian. It's not like your customers can't google your
incompetent ramblings in the archives. Kinda makes you wonder how many
potential customers you -lost- with your technical hocus-pocus, such
as your three square-foot ground plane fiasco. I'll bet -both- of your
customers laughed their asses off with that one..... I know I did!!!

BTW Brian, you never did give us your formula. Still perusing websites to
find one? "LOL"

why should he do anything at your bidding tom?

Whatever, nutjob.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:53:01 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
egroups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Uh-huh. You bet, Brian. It's not like your customers can't google
your
incompetent ramblings in the archives. Kinda makes you wonder how
many
potential customers you -lost- with your technical hocus-pocus, such
as your three square-foot ground plane fiasco. I'll bet -both- of
your
customers laughed their asses off with that one..... I know I did!!!

BTW Brian, you never did give us your formula. Still perusing websites
find one? "LOL"

why should he do anything at your bidding tom?

Whatever, nutjob.

right as I knew you have NO answer

Don't you need to go create your own moderated NG so that no one can
disagree with you?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 07, 10:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
no I don't mind people disagreeing with me Tom I do object to people
like that insist on talking anything but radio on radio NGs

Amen...

www.telstar-electronics.com