Old February 3rd 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Items of Interest for Auction

"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message
This guy sells CB Radio amplifiers cheap!
www.telstar-electronics.com

Thanks Norm...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old February 7th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Telstar*Electronics)
"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message This guy sells CB Radio
amplifiers cheap!
www.telstar-electronics.com
Thanks Norm...
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
And yet the world remains on edge, waiting for that bonafide user's
testament which will bring grace and truth to the "but how does it
perform?" inquiry so oft repeated amongst these sacred pages of CB
scrolls and sages.

Old February 7th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:41:03 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

From:
(Telstar*Electronics)
"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message This guy sells CB Radio
amplifiers cheap!
www.telstar-electronics.com
Thanks Norm...
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
And yet the world remains on edge, waiting for that bonafide user's
testament which will bring grace and truth to the "but how does it
perform?" inquiry so oft repeated amongst these sacred pages of CB
scrolls and sages.

Hey Twist, you're watching -way- too much Boston Legal.

Old February 9th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Frank*Gilliland)
On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:41:03 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:
From:
(Telstar*Electronics)
"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message This guy sells CB Radio
amplifiers cheap!
www.telstar-electronics.com Thanks Norm...
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
And yet the world remains on edge, waiting for that bonafide user's
testament which will bring grace and truth to the "but how does it
perform?" inquiry so oft repeated amongst these sacred pages of CB
scrolls and sages.

Hey Twist, you're watching -way- too much

Boston Legal.

Whatchasay Frank! I've never even seen the show. I'm good for maybe four
to six hours per week tops these days which is about the most I've ever
watched. Last law show I watched was probably Perry Mason.

Old February 9th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:02:30 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

From: (Frank*Gilliland)
On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:41:03 -0500,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:
From:
(Telstar*Electronics)
"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message This guy sells CB Radio
amplifiers cheap!
www.telstar-electronics.com Thanks Norm...
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
And yet the world remains on edge, waiting for that bonafide user's
testament which will bring grace and truth to the "but how does it
perform?" inquiry so oft repeated amongst these sacred pages of CB
scrolls and sages.

Hey Twist, you're watching -way- too much

Boston Legal.

Whatchasay Frank! I've never even seen the show. I'm good for maybe four
to six hours per week tops these days which is about the most I've ever
watched. Last law show I watched was probably Perry Mason.

Yeah, there ain't **** on the tube these days. Boston Legal is an
exception -- a bunch of whacko liberal lawyers with William Shatner
playing the token role of a gun-toting, Cheney-loving conservative
with mad cow disease..... gotta love it!

Old February 9th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Yeah, there ain't **** on the tube these days. Boston Legal is an
exception -- a bunch of whacko liberal lawyers with William Shatner
playing the token role of a gun-toting, Cheney-loving conservative
with mad cow disease..... gotta love it!

Argghh! I'm hooked on the hbo's...sopranos and rome for the most part, and
they are both about to end literally.

Brotherhood is a good one on showtime, especially if you're Irish.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/