RadioBanter

-   -   Galaxy (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/114931-galaxy.html)

Dan February 7th 07 10:29 PM

Galaxy

hello could anyone tell me what a galaxy saturn turbo base with an
astatic night eagle mic. might sell for.thanks in advance Dan

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 8th 07 11:45 PM

Galaxy

From: (Dan)
hello could anyone tell me what a galaxy saturn turbo base with an
astatic night eagle mic. might sell for.thanks in advance * Dan

_
Depends if you're talking new or used. A few years ago those bases were
selling new for around $499 retail. The microphone is a black and gold
version of the D104 with a side grip and ptt button. I don't think they
make those microphones anymore but they were going for 100-125 bucks
retail. If the radio and mic is used, offer $350. Anything more than
that you might want to look into purchasing some ham gear.