RadioBanter

-   -   Super Bowling for DB gain (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/121561-super-bowling-db-gain.html)

I AmnotGeorgeBush July 7th 07 07:33 PM

Super Bowling for DB gain

#12, 21, No-Name in Connecticut, 23 in NY and the man making all that
racket with the Golden Eagle,,just got tagged by the sandpile.

Scott in Baltimore July 7th 07 08:01 PM

Super Bowling for DB gain

#12, 21, No-Name in Connecticut, 23 in NY and the man making all that
racket with the Golden Eagle,,just got tagged by the sandpile.

I'll give you a try on one of the regular channels or 10 meters if you can.
I can't do freeband anymore.

moparhoLICK and chukkeesukkee are lovers July 7th 07 09:20 PM

Super Bowling for DB gain

#12, 21, No-Name in Connecticut, 23 in NY and the man making all that
racket with the Golden Eagle,,just got tagged by the sandpile.

KC4KIV, are you by the channel?