RadioBanter

-   -   CB Shops to distribute VoiceMax... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/123437-cb-shops-distribute-voicemax.html)

Telstar Electronics August 14th 07 12:49 PM

CB Shops to distribute VoiceMax...

I'm looking for some reputable CB shops out there to discuss
distribution of my new VoiceMax product. Please give me some of your
recommendations...
www.telstar-electronics.com

Ron[_3_] August 14th 07 10:39 PM

CB Shops to distribute VoiceMax...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm looking for some reputable CB shops out there to discuss
distribution of my new VoiceMax product. Please give me some of your
recommendations...

So haven't you realised this is a newsgroup? Why would anyone want to buy
an outdated product from the 80's that requires expensive test equipment to
set up in a radio correctly?
First get a product people actually want, then learn how to market. I take
it you can shift it on ebay - which should tell you to give up.

Telstar Electronics August 15th 07 12:10 AM

On Aug 14, 4:39 pm, "Ron" wrote:
So haven't you realised this is a newsgroup? Why would anyone want to buy
an outdated product from the 80's that requires expensive test equipment to
set up in a radio correctly?
First get a product people actually want, then learn how to market. I take
it you can shift it on ebay - which should tell you to give up.

Ron, you have missed the point entirely. I'm looking for
recommendations for distribution points... not your personal views.
Actually, if you weren't so stupid... you'd know that they have been
selling well on Ebay for several weeks.
We get all the sharp ones out here... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

Steveo August 15th 07 12:46 AM

"Ron" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm looking for some reputable CB shops out there to discuss
distribution of my new VoiceMax product. Please give me some of your
recommendations...

So haven't you realised this is a newsgroup? Why would anyone want to
buy an outdated product from the 80's that requires expensive test
equipment to set up in a radio correctly?
First get a product people actually want, then learn how to market. I
take it you can shift it on ebay - which should tell you to give up.

Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now, Brian.

Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

Telstar Electronics August 15th 07 01:14 AM

On Aug 14, 6:46 pm, Steveo wrote:
Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now, Brian.
Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

OK... it looks like Steveo has "chimed in". He's like a broken
record... never has any new material... just repeats nonsense over &
over. The problem was that it wasn't funny the first time. I guess
it's ridiculous to expect more from guy who earns a meager living
cutting lawns and turning over topsoil. You're kind of like a
landscaping parrot... Stevo wanna cracker?
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Steveo August 15th 07 03:01 AM

jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics wrote:

On Aug 14, 6:46 pm, Steveo wrote:

Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now,
Brian. Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

OK... it looks like Steveo has "chimed in". He's like a broken
record... never has any new material... just repeats nonsense over &
over. The problem was that it wasn't funny the first time. I guess
it's ridiculous to expect more from guy who earns a meager living
cutting lawns and turning over topsoil. You're kind of like a
landscaping parrot... Stevo wanna cracker?
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...uctDevelopment.
htm

You should rethink posting your spam which is contrary to what usenet is
supposed to be about. Where else besides this ng do you advertise your
kit? Steve trolled and you took the bait and rather than ignoring him
you attack. Smart business move Mr. Griffey.

I trolled?

Yo Mamma August 15th 07 04:26 AM

CB Shops to distribute VoiceMax...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 14, 6:46 pm, Steveo wrote:
Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now,
Brian.
Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

OK... it looks like Steveo has "chimed in". He's like a broken
record... never has any new material... just repeats nonsense over &
over. The problem was that it wasn't funny the first time. I guess
it's ridiculous to expect more from guy who earns a meager living
cutting lawns and turning over topsoil. You're kind of like a
landscaping parrot... Stevo wanna cracker?
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

I'm not a betting man, but I suspect his 1040 would make your 1040EZ look
like ****water.

Steveo August 15th 07 04:39 AM

On Aug 14, 6:46 pm, Steveo wrote:
Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now,
Brian.
Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

OK... it looks like Steveo has "chimed in". He's like a broken
record... never has any new material... just repeats nonsense over &
over. The problem was that it wasn't funny the first time. I guess
it's ridiculous to expect more from guy who earns a meager living
cutting lawns and turning over topsoil. You're kind of like a
landscaping parrot... Stevo wanna cracker?
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...uctDevelopment.
htm

I'm not a betting man, but I suspect his 1040 would make your 1040EZ look
like ****water.

I spend more on shop towels than he does on transistors, and BTW what's
wrong with making a living with agriculture?

Maybe I need a Telspam sig to really cash in on this usenet advertising
gig?

Would paying customers flock then? Nah, I'd still be relegated to finding
the market for my services. That never change$.

Telstar Electronics August 15th 07 11:21 AM

On Aug 14, 10:39 pm, Steveo wrote:
Maybe I need a Telspam sig to really cash in on this usenet advertising
gig?

You sure need something Steveo... how about starting with a life...
lol
After all how many posts can you make on rec.manure.spread, giving
folks the finer-points of your landscaping career.
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm