RadioBanter

-   -   A moment of silence for the Outlaws (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/124971-moment-silence-outlaws.html)

Steveo September 16th 07 01:51 AM

A moment of silence for the Outlaws

Hughie Thomasson died today.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steveo September 16th 07 07:19 AM

A moment of silence for the Outlaws

"Yo Mamma" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Hughie Thomasson died today.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

http://www.outlawsmusic.com/

I think it was actually on the 9th, but yes, he and the sound of the
Outlaws are now a thing of the past. Sad...

Oh sorry if I had the date wrong but none the less he will be missed. I
puberized to their songs back in the day.

Rock on, Hugh.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Landshark September 16th 07 11:53 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Yo Mamma" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Hughie Thomasson died today.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

http://www.outlawsmusic.com/

I think it was actually on the 9th, but yes, he and the sound of the
Outlaws are now a thing of the past. Sad...

Oh sorry if I had the date wrong but none the less he will be missed. I
puberized to their songs back in the day.

Rock on, Hugh.

No more Green Grass & High Tides.................................

Landshark

Steveo September 18th 07 12:07 PM

"Yo Mamma" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Hughie Thomasson died today.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steveo, don't know if you've seen this one, but it's shortly after Hughie
left Skynerd to reform the Outlaws.

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.as...5581&CID=80805

Hello Yo, all I got was something about belly dancing??? :P

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steveo September 20th 07 11:41 AM

"Yo Mamma" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Yo Mamma" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Hughie Thomasson died today.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steveo, don't know if you've seen this one, but it's shortly after
Hughie left Skynerd to reform the Outlaws.

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.as...5581&CID=80805

Hello Yo, all I got was something about belly dancing??? :P

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Really? I clicked it again in your reply and it worked. Takes a minute to
load, but I spent another quarter hour listening to GGHT.

Oh well thanks anyway. There's a bunch of stuff on youtube also.