RadioBanter

-   -   D104-M6B MOBILE MIC (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/126191-d104-m6b-mobile-mic.html)

GHB October 19th 07 04:18 PM

D104-M6B MOBILE MIC

Does anyone have a schematic for this mic so I can determine what all
differences exist between it and the D104_m6? Thanks

Scorpio

Scott in Baltimore October 21st 07 06:39 PM

D104-M6B MOBILE MIC

GHB wrote:
Does anyone have a schematic for this mic so I can determine what all
differences exist between it and the D104_m6? Thanks

Scorpio

No schematic, but it easy enough.

The M6 used a 7 volt battery in a yellow plastic holder that always broke.
The M6B used a 9 volt battery that clipped to the circuit board.

The M6 was louder but the M6B has a connector for the cord for quick
replacement. The same quick cord connector is in my 636L. The 636L is a
noise canceling mike that never needs batteries. There is another version
of the 636 that's for PA use. Don't get _that_ one! :)

HTH

-Scott/AE